Peace Of Mind

Sunday, February 15, 2009
I went to L’Chaim last night, it seems like I am at one every night, what is with all these people and getting married?

We got to talking about the economy; I came to realize how little this person knew about basic economic laws. People really have no clue, they hear Rush Limbaugh on the radio and they think they are the next Adam Smith. Why are we like this?
It gravels me that people can walk through life without basic knowledge. How can this be right? I just went on using the Socratic Method, it was funny.

I hate socializing. It is boring, people just end up repeating what they heard, I end up getting angry at peoples lack of knowledge and basic thinking skills, and I lack patience for foolishness and incoherence. I am doomed to isolation.

I hate people like TRS, they retell stories I heard a thousand times, like there is some bit if revelation every time they say it. Hey, did you know I can read the same story books that you do, and faster?

What do I like about socializing?

I think meeting unique stupidity, contrary to my opinion a few years ago, stupid minds to not think alike.

This reminds me of my smicha companion, I miss him.

3 comments:

Cheerio said...

i was at a lchaim last night (the couple i blogged about) - and all that i could think of is - when i have my own lchaim someday, how am i going to keep all the people i really don't want to socialize with from coming?
and i thought i was a nice person...

Cheerio said...

ps. come on, now, don't rag on TRS, you know you love the guy....

Rationally pious said...

Yeah i feel the same way.

Okay i won't....