Grow up!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

 

Article on CH.info

Technorati Tags:

” (Think how humiliating it would be for me to come back and ask you what happened)”

That is why you are not married. Get some self respect, and ask, if you need to take a shot of scotch before that is okay (most guys would just be “hey whatever happened to that Shiduch proposal”, but I understand you are a bit feminine). You are never going to succeed in anything you do if you just expect people to “hook” you up. People look out for themselves.

Wuss.

That is what my reply would have been, but I feel bad.

The rest of the article sounds like a baby whining, funny thing is they put this on one of the more popular Lubavitch website.

And people are commenting “well said”, are we all so pathetic?

3 comments:

Nemo said...

You're feminine and immature. You can't even take yourself seriously when you set up your friends.

Anonymous said...

I really liked the article. I thought he was being brutally honest, and extremley vulnerable. He hit it right on with the 'conversation starter', there is a lack of sensitivity on his 'friends' part.

Rationally pious said...

Nemo,

Sorry I am not intellectual enough for you: did not realize your expertise in this field is not very extensive, and I am so depressed that I do not really care for you.

Next time I know, no mention of any girls next to Nemo. Rule it is...(wait maybe I should cut everything off, Oh wait I think I need you)

Where is a Shabbos table to talk about you?


Anon,

I agree that his friend was not very sensitive, but that should not have stopped him from trying to take initiative...whining about it(or at least sounding so) was not very mature.